Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Last night...

...was the worst night ever! Went to bed a little bit earlier than usual. Was sleeping quite peacefully actually until 2ish in the morning where I was woken up by my stomach pains. Thought it will go away and I'll eventually go back to sleep but that didn't happen and my muscle in my stomach kept pulling. It was a horrible feeling. The pain kept on going for at least an hour... decided to get up from my bed and walk over to my parents bedroom. Felt bed for waking them up but I'm glad I did. If dad didn't tell me to drink hot water and take panamax, I think I would have still been in bed and still feeling the pain. After a little while, I went back to bed, trying to fall asleep. At 4ish-5ish in the morning, I eventually went back to sleep. That was the end of my painful night. Was going to take the morning of to go to the doctors but woke up and feeling a bit better so I told my sister to tell my mum that I don't need to go anymore. Didn't have the energy to do anything today but still went to school, didn't have anything to eat since yesterday's dinner because I didn't feel like eating, but I guess I'm gonna have to have dinner tonight, no way am I going to escape that. Hopefully, I'll be more of myself again tomorrow. This morning...today...had been a horrible day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment