Tuesday, March 13, 2012

UNI Life

This entry is long overdue. It should have been written when I first started UNI on Feburary 27th 2012. So here it is now.

So, a new chapter in my life has begun when UNI started. UNI has been pretty hectic yet at the same time, it hasn't been too busy yet for me. But over the coming weeks, it will start to become even more hectic. I haven't met many new friends seeing as I am not that great at making friends but I have met a couple and made friends with them. I must say, I do miss high school quite a lot and UNI atmosphere is definitely different to the atmosphere in high school.

I made a promised with my dad. I told him, I will give the course I'm studying right now a go and see where it leads me, if I see that it is only my interest and that it will lead me to no future or not a good one by the end of this year, then I will change course next year so hopefully I will continue this course next year and no changing is required.

Well, this is what this new chapter in my life is like so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment