It was a shame that the other day, I had to teach my sister not to trust people 100%. As obvious, she's the kind of person who trust or believe in people 100%. It's weird because, seeing she is the older sister and I'm the youngest of the family, shes suppose to be the one teaching me this...
How did I learnt this? I honestly do not know or cannot remember. Guess I learnt that lesson or taught myself that while growing up.
Never ever trust people 100%. Even if they are a close friend, your best friend, someone you grew up with, someone you are in love with. Not even your family. In my own opinion, you can only trust people with 99.9%. So where's the other 0.1%? I think I should leave you to decide where that 0.1% trust should go.
It's funny how I said to never trust a person completely. You think I'm crazy right? Well I tell you what? I don't care if you do or not because it's my life and I get to decide what to do with it. So you can say all you want about me. I don't care. You can trust a person with 100% if you want. But to me, I can never do that, because, like I said earlier, even if they are a close friend, your best friend, someone you grew up with, someone you are in love with, not even your family is trustworthy because there is always that o.1% chance that they will try to hurt you, turn against you, do things behind your back that you may not know. And when you find out about it, it's too late to fix it, it's too late to forgive them. But in my world, I'll stick to the saying, "Never Trust Anyone With Your Life but Yourself". And I will always stick to that saying. Enough said. If I continue any longer, I think I'm gonna repeat my self so I'm gonna stop writing right now, right here.