Saturday, October 30, 2010

River Cruise 2010

On October 29 2010, a bunch of year 11 from _____ _____ ____ ____ met up at the bell tower and went on a river cruise...

* * * *

I don't know if everyone had a good time but by the looks of it, it seems as if everyone did. I certainly did for sure. Took quite a few photos too. I must say, everyone looked quite stunning. I don't know if there will be another chance for me to go on another river cruise for a different occasion in the future but I must say, I did enjoy every single minute of it.


* * * *

Before I end this post, I just wanted to say happy sweet 16th (October 30th) and I hope you had a good day celebrating it/dinner with your family, to one of my friend whom I met since year 2.


* * * *

Also, happy Halloween to everyone for the year 2010. Have fun scaring/trick or treating around the neighborhood. Don't get too carry away and please, do be safe.

Bye for now!
Ciao!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment