Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Remembering the good old days. Aka. My Childhood

I missed my childhood. Just the other day, I was having a conversation with my friend during psychology and we were talking about the cartoons we used to watch back in the good old days... Rugrats, Franklin, Yugio, Pokemon, Scooby doo, Lilo and Stitch, Hey Arnold! and much more like Lizzie McGuire... ahhh... Lizzie McGuire... my childhood is not complete. I never actually sat down and watched one full episode of Lizzie McGuire... this is so sad :( But I have made a promise to myself that I will save up money and buy the complete season/series. As well as some of my past favorite anime/cartoon. I don't care if I'm too old for these anime/cartoon. One day, I am and I will have a big marathon memorizing the good old days.
This conversation left me wondering with one question.
What happen to all the kids shows these days?

Random.P.S. I missed the old Toasted TV. It was so much better when Pip and Dan were host. Now the new Toasted TV just... killed it...

Another.Random.P.P.S. I missed Cheese TV :(

No comments:

Post a Comment