Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Freedom

So what is freedom?
Well according to google, freedom =
the condition of being free; the power to act or speak or think without externally imposed restraints. Well, my definition of freedom is being able to do whatever you want with your life and without being told of or getting told what to do.
Sometimes I just feel like...I'm trap in a world that I have yet to explore and being constantly told what to do in/with my life with no objections...perhaps...like a prisoner or a slave? Maybe that's the best way to describe it... All I just want is a little freedom where I can be left alone and do what ever my heart desires to do. Like my studies/education for instance. I know I'm not the brightest and fail to fulfill my parents wishes but I am tired of being told what to do 24/7 and I just want it to stop. I always ask myself, can I just do whatever I want to do? Just once? I'm tired of keeping all these feelings/emotions to myself but I have no other choice except keeping it to myself and away from others that I am afraid to tell... I guess the last two days (although I may not show it) has been horrible for me and today has definitely been a lot better but I cannot say or dare to predict that this will last forever (perhaps tomorrow may be another day of hell?) as I know that there are many more bumps during my journey of life...
I can't wait for all of these to end, I can't wait for the day where I can finally receive 'freedom'...

No comments:

Post a Comment