Saturday, June 19, 2010

Life in Genral...

Life is truly a miracle. It is the most wonderful thing that could ever happen on earth. Yes there is some ups and down and there could even be some unfairness during your journey. But that is life and there is nothing we can change about it. People you meet along the way and support you no matter what and respect you in any way, then they are truly your friend and will not hurt you no matter what. Those that back stab you or try to hurt you and disrespect you, then...they don't deserve to be called, 'friend' because everyone including you deserve a better friendship/friend.
Family is something that everyone has. It is something that you cannot buy or sell. They will always be here and support you on your journey of life. Family is possibly one of the most precious thing to happen on earth because without a family, there will be no you and you will not exist. To me, I can never stay mad at my family because I love them through thick and thin no matter what.
I guess what I really want to say is that, I'm glad my mum is alright now. I love you forever and ever Mum




Live and forget, live and forgive. All these things together, makes up this wonderful world in which we call earth, home ♥



If you love something let it go,
If it comes back to you its yours,
If it doesn't, it never was.
--------
Live, Life, Love, Trust...

No comments:

Post a Comment