Monday, June 28, 2010

Trap...

Yet once again, I am trap in a world that I cannot escape. I wish I could say that I know where the exit is but I am afraid I can't. Why? Well because I am lost, I don't know what to do. I guess I could say that I am happy that my family is helping me with what I'm going though right now. But I feel like I have been put under so much pressure and I want it to stop right NOW but not until my grades are back up I suppose or when education is over for me. I'm tired of myself for being so dumb all the time. Why can I not have the ability to know what I'm doing instead of stressing out all the time? To be able to have confident in my work? To be able to know that the answers to the questions I do, are correct? To be smart like everyone else? To be able to walk into the class room for my exam/test and know what I'm doing and know what the answers to those questions? I wish I could say that I know the answers to those question but I don't. I wish I could say that I could walk into a world knowing everything there is to know...but I don't think that's ever going to happen...
I feel that I have disappointed my family yet once again but there is nothing I can do about it, I don't have the ability to travel back in time, wish I could though, things will have been so much better and everyone will be more relaxed... or better yet, travel into the future...
But with the help and support of my be-loving family, I know that one day, I will be able to overcome everything and finally, to be able to find the right exit and escape this unknown world and back into the happy world where I grew up when I was a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment