Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Childhood

Childhood. What do you think of when you hear, see or think of the word childhood? When I hear, see or think of the word childhood, I think of innocence, cute, absent-minded, having a fun time and many more that have yet to escape my mind/thoughts. How is it possible that when we were a child, life seems so much easier? I guess it's obvious that I miss being a little girl... I also miss being the little girl who doesn't have to worry about a thing in the world because everyone makes the decision for her, that little girl who is always, ever so happy, that little girl who...I'm not gonna continue...but I guess growing up (to me that is) means being more mature, being able to make better decision and know what your doing, being able to see a bit further than when you were as a child and getting to know the world a bit better. I guess I just have to wait and see what the future brings for me. What will happen in the future? Will I still be that little girl at heart? Will I still be the same person I've always been or will I change into some monster? What will the future bring me? There is so many questions that I want to ask myself (and god), but I guess now is not the time, or maybe I just have to wait and see. I suppose I'll be able to discover the answer by myself or with the help of others one day... until then, I just have to stick with the present for now but my past as a little girl will always stay in my heart. My past will always remain behind. My past will always be in the past and it will stay in the past forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment